CGN01 **ENTRANCE PUSH BUTTON**
ENTRANCE LOCK PUSH BUTTON
Pushing button in inside lever locks outside lever. Turning inside lever or operating key in outside lever releases button automatically. Closing door does not release button. Button cannot be fixed in lock position. Inside lever always free. Latch bolt automatically deadlocks when door is closed.
- Conforms with ANSI A 156.2 Series 4000, Heavy Duty, Barrier Free Grade1, Exceeds 800,000 cycles
- BHMA Certified Lifetime Warranty
- UL listed 3-hour rating, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997
- Solid brass 6 pin “C” keyway cylinder, optional other keyways
- Optional Interchangeable Core
- Clutch System, free turning handle when locked to deter breaking of the handle
- Fixed Thru Bolt Installation
- Cold rolled steel and zinc dichromate finish for rust resistance with precision cast steel retractor. 2 1/8" diameter bore.
- Electrified, Tactile and Lead Lining optional
- Hurricane Approved Hardware. Florida Building Code FL13922
- Meets the Buy American Act