9800EO48 **Rim Exit Device**
MODEL:9800EO48 ACTUAL SIZE: 44" MAX. CUT DOWN:12" DOOR SIZE:36" to 48" door width
- 3/4" Stainless Steel Latchbolt
- Casted Chasis & Ass'y
- Push Rail
- Mounting Rail
- Sliding Shim
- End Cap
- Specifications:For Doors - 1-3/4" thick standard optional 2-1/4" thick. 4-1/2" minimum stile width required for single or double door application using standard 239 strike and pull or lever, thumbpiece and escutcheon trims. 2-3/4" backset.
- Chassis - Nonferrous alloy (Panic Grade), steel (Fire Grade)
- Cover - Bronze or Stainless Steel
- Mounting - Furnished with wood and machine screws. Available with thru bolts on request. Thru bolts are included and standard packaging on fire rated devices.
- End Cap - Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel construction.
- Alarm - Available.
- Hand - Non-handed, center hub.
- Latch Bolt - Stainless Steel 3/4" throw.
- Spring - Stainless Steel throughout.
- ANSI Standard - A156.3, Grade 1.
- Rail Assembly - Heavy gauge Brass, Bronze or Stainless Steel.
- Strike - 239 packed standard (See strike page).
- Dogging Feature - Allen-type key furnished standard on non-fire labeled devices. Cylinder dogging available.
- Mullion - Available.
- UL and ULC Listed - 9800 Series for panic. F9800 Series for fire exit hardware for all types or 4' x 8' single doors and 8' x 8' double doors for up to 3 hour fire labeled installations, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- Finish - Architectural plated finishes.
- Electronic Functions - (ELR) Electrical Latch Retraction and RX & LX Signal Switch available.
TOUCHBAR HEIGHT TO FINISHED FLOOR 41" (1043mm) at center
TOUCH BAR PROJECTION - NEUTRAL 2-1/2" (64mm)
TOUCH BAR PROJECTION - DEPRESSED 1-3/4" (45mm)
CENTER CASE 8-1/2" x 2-1/2" x 2" (216mm x 69mm x 52mm)