Turn/Push button locking. Pushing and turning button locks outside lever requiring use of key until button is manually unlocked. Pushing button locks outside lever until unlocked with key or inside lever is turned.
- Conforms with ANSI A 156.2 Series 4000, Heavy Duty, Barrier Free Grade1, Exceeds 800,000 cycles
- BHMA Certified Lifetime Warranty
- UL listed 3-hour rating, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997
- Solid brass 6 pin “C” keyway cylinder, optional other keyways
- Optional Interchangeable Core
- Clutch System, free turning handle when locked to deter breaking of the handle
- Fixed Thru Bolt Installation
- Cold rolled steel and zinc dichromate finish for rust resistance with precision cast steel retractor. 2 1/8" diameter bore.
- Electrified, Tactile and Lead Lining optional
- Hurricane Approved Hardware. Florida Building Code FL13922
- Meets the Buy American Act