ESC7700 **Entrance Lever with Keyed Cylinder for Exit Devices**
- Rigid Entrance, key locks or unlocks escutcheon trim.
- Operates as classroom function.
- ANSI Function - 63
- Door Thickness - Standard 1 ¾". For 2 ¼" thick door use additional part# TAIL3.
- Escutcheon Dimensions - 2 ¾" width x 10 ¼" length. Lever length: 4 ¾". Fits and covers 2 1/8" 161 cutout.
- Construction - Rigid, non clutch mechanism.
- Double heavy duty spring support to prevent sagging and enhance operation.
- Grade 1, thru-bolted design. Non-handed design. Easily field reversible.
- Hardened steel heavy duty tailpiece. Available for fire and non fire rated rim and vertical rod exit devices.