F2200EO48 **Fire Rated Rim Exit Device**
MODEL:F2200EO48 ACTUAL SIZE: 44" MAX. CUT DOWN:12" DOOR SIZE:36" to 48" door width
- 3/4" Stainless Steel Latchbolt
- Casted Chassis & Assembly
- Push Rail
- Mounting Rail
- Sliding Shim
- End Cap
- For Doors - 1-3/4" thick standard optional 2-1/4" thick. 4-1/2" minimum stile width required for single or double door application using standard 239 strike and pull or lever trims.
- Chassis - Non-ferrous alloy (Panic Grade), steel (Fire Grade)
- Cover - Non-ferrous alloy. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cutout.
- Mounting - Furnished standard with wood and machine screws. Available with thru bolts on request. Thru bolts are standard packaging on fire rated devices.
- End Cap - Steel construction.
- Alarm - Available.
- Hand - Non-handed, center hub. 2 3/4" backset.
- Latch Bolt - Stainless steel 3/4" throw.
- Spring - Stainless steel throughout.
- ANSI Standard - A156.3, Grade 1.
- Rail Assembly - Heavy gauge steel, painted.
- Strike - 239 packed standard (See Strike page).
- Dogging Feature - Allen-type key furnished standard on non-fire labeled devices. Cylinder dogging available.
- Mullion - Available.
- Electronic Functions - (ELR) Electrical Latch Retraction and RX & LX Signal Switch available.
- UL and ULC Listed - 2200 Series for panic. F2200 Series for fire exit hardware for all types of 4' x 8' single doors and 8' x 8' double doors for up to 3 hour fire labeled installations, conforms to standards UL10C and UBC 7-2-1997 codes.
- Finish - Aluminum (Alum), Dark Bronze Duranodic (Duro)